Life on the Road

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Week Three: Regular Week…finally

Our third week brought us our first regular week, well almost. Saturday brought our
normal passengers to our ship (although we did have over 400 kids on board this week...
thank you spring break). We performed our bumper (just a short little show); the middle
section was taken out (the game show section) which resulted in me not performing in the
last section, so I was done a little early…happy, happy, joy, joy. The weather has been
absolutely beautiful this week, so I’ve been trying to spend more time outside. In Cabo
the cast had reservations to swim with dolphins, but unfortunately the crew was not
allowed off the ship. Cabo has no dock, so ships tender (take their own little ships to the
port) and because we docked with other ships that needed to use Cabo’s tenders and some
of our tenders were not working so we had to cancel the reservation…so maybe the next
visit. We all decided to spend the day laying out be the aft pool. No worries, I wore lots
of sunscreen. On Mazatlan me and our male dancers rented bikes from the ship and biked
around the city. It was a blast and cost only $2…this will hopefully become a weekly
occurrence. In Puerto Vallarta we walked to a local resort and spent the day laying out by
amazing pool with some fun music. Met some college students on spring break from
Mizzou…hmmmm. As I do my duty in the library on this beautiful sea day I realize that
God has handed me yet another amazing experience. I’m definitely blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home