Life on the Road

Friday, April 28, 2006




My birthday bash at the baseball game proved to be too much fun. I'm sure the Swing of the Quad Cities have never had as many gay boys in their history as there were last night. Because it was to celebrate my bday pretty much the whole cast went, including our boys who have NEVER been to a baseball game (WHAT?!?!?), I'm sure the $1.50 beer helped. I had a blast with everyone, talking, dancing, rooting for our boys, eating tons of junkfood, and taking lots of picts. My name was announced and put on the screen....as a 21st bday, I wish! And I got my pict taken with the mascot, a HUGE monkey...interesting. My felllow castmates also tried to get the centerfielder's number for me, with no such luck. Sadly, I don't know if we even won or lost...we decided to leave at the end of the 12th inning. It kind of reminded me of the Bravos, the Swing were up 4-0 when our relief pitchers fave up 4 runs in the eighth and ninth innings. But I had a blast...great start to my bday weekend.
Went to the mall today, got my cookie cake, had some YUMMY Chicfila (have introduced many of our Northern castmates to the fabulous chicken sandwich), got my haircut, and hit some fabulous sales. Also got a birthday package from the rents, but alas I must wait until my actual bday, tomorrow, to open...ARGH!

I've been told I'm slacking on my blogs, so my next few days will be devoted to a blog a day....I've been told a blog a day keeps Eric away;) What you have to look forward to....black squirrels, how to act like a cat, kidney stones, concussions, & more!!!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home